We make real what matters
Siemens Smart Infrastructure intelligently connects energy systems, buildings and industries. We help our customers to thrive, communities to progress and support sustainable development to protect our planet for the next generation. Join our team of about 293 000 colleagues around the globe and help us creating environments that care.
Your new responsibilities
Support with product-related topics of sustainability (life cycle analysis, product environmental statements), in detail:
- You will generate Life Cycle Assessments and Environmental Product Declarations for our products, using state of the art LCA methods & tools
- You make the difference by continuously increasing the accuracy of the data model, making accessible our internal data sources instead of using database values
- You help our R&D projects to improve the ecological footprint based on your calculations
- You are currently a student at a university or university of applied sciences in natural sciences or engineering, with specialisation either in materials science, materials engineering or environmental technology
- First knowledge in several of the following fields is of advantage:
- Life Cycle Assessments / Environmental Product Declarations / Product Category Rules
- Environmental standards ISO 1402x, ISO 1404x series, EN 15804
- IT / data bases / sharepoint / programming / MS Office 365 advanced
- Ecodesign, Circular Economy
- You are interested in issues of sustainability
- You have a high level of independence and reliability, as well as a team-oriented way of working
- You have an excellent knowledge of written and spoken German and English
- Employment period from June 2022, minimum for one year
Who and where we are
Find out why Siemens is chosen every year as one of the most popular employers in Switzerland, and get a first impression of a new working environment and the people who could be your new work colleagues.
Siemens takes your privacy very seriously and ensures a high standard of data protection. We are therefore only able to accept applications via our application platform (‘APPLY NOW’ button). Answers to the most frequently asked questions and a contact form can be found at siemens.ch/contact-hr/en. We look forward to receiving your complete application.
Siemens is establishing mobile working as a core element of the “new normal”. Wherever possible, “mobile working” is ingrained in our work culture, which promotes self-directed and location flexible work. Siemens promotes equal opportunities. Diversity enriches our company and gives us an advantage.
Information for recruitment agencies: Siemens does not accept recruitment agency applications for this position. Thank you for your understanding.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Schweiz AG, Smart Infrastructure, Global Headquarters
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time