Create a better tomorrow with us.
We are seeking a Senior Business Development to join the Business Development Team. Siemens Digital Industries (DI) is an innovation leader in automation and digitalization. In close cooperation with partners and customers, DI drives the digital transformation in the process and manufacturing industry.
With the digital enterprise portfolio, Siemens offers companies of all sizes end-to-end products, solutions and services for the integration and digitalization of the entire value chain. Optimized for the specific requirements of the respective industries, the unique portfolio enables customers to increase their productivity and flexibility. DI is continuously expanding its portfolio through innovations and the integration of future technologies.
Become part of our team as “Senior Business Development” at Milan locations.
Your new field of activity - challenging and future-oriented:
• The Team works together a Sales Team for the implementation of the sales strategy, the business development and the sustainable success (turnover, profit, budget) of the entire portfolio "MTS Machine Tool System".
• You are targeting the expansion of the sales support activities that are based in our company Siemens Digital Industry.
• With the ambitious business plan in focus, you with a Sales Team, develop a systematic market and customer processing.
• You will be actively as a support to sales department for machine tools in further developing and launching new products. Close cooperation in building up the new business area is the basis for mutual success.
• You have the driving role in the development of new business opportunities, plan the activities and are responsible for the subsequent implementation.
• Accountable for the effective resource planning, management, reporting and coordination of projects/initiatives to deliver change in line with availability and business requirements.
• Define and implement, in conjunction with different management lines, the direction of the overall digital strategy
• Responsible for working as a Team, jointly with Product Management and Application Engineer to define market requirements.
• Responsible for reporting to a manager team and MTS / Head Quarter stakeholders
• Manage relationships with customers through SLA's and KPI's performance
• You have a degree, e.g. as mechanical engineering, electrical engineering or computer science and/or relevant professional and management experience.
• Several years of relevant sales experience in sales with strong proven sales success.
• Comprehensive knowledge of the machine tool business and technical CNC issue is very desirable.
• Proven experience in leading a technical company, managing it and driving it on a growth path.
• High strategic experience in the solution and customer orientation.
• You have relevant experiences in various areas of new business model’s approach.
• Excellent communication skills complete your profile. .
• English and/or German language are desirable
What can we further offer?
- An inclusive and flexible way of working, with caring for everyone's personal well-being;
- Flexible Welfare programs and health insurance can be extended to your family;
- Activities’ organization guided by performance, where the achievement of objectives and the ambitious spirits are recognized;
- Opportunities for continuous/individual learning journeys so that you never stop growing and keep on learning;
- Value driven culture: trustful, respectful, open, honest, empowering;
- Competitive package with regional specific benefits;
- Professional and extraprofessional accident insurance;
- Free on-site lunch options;
- Personal Computer and Smartphone.
- Cutting-edge tools for remote working and your personal growth.
Inclusion is our ambition!
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer, offering a safe and inclusive work environment, based on mutual respect and the appreciation of diversity, guaranteeing equal employment opportunities to all qualified candidates to realize their full potential.
Address us the desired working conditions/ environment that will lift your efficiency. Typically, this kind of position is full-time, however please feel free to tell us if a more flexible arrangement would better enable you to take up this opportunity!Contacts
For further information or questions, you can contact: Siemens Spa, Human Resources, Talent Acquisition, Via Vipiteno, n.4 Milan (Italy).
For more details about Siemens Italia please go to: www.siemens.it
Our recruiting team is looking forward to getting to know you!
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens S.p.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time