We are a global technical and sales team focused on the sale and service of high-voltage drives (motors, frequency converters, synchronous generators, and all possible accessories) with a power over 200 kW. The scope of our activities is the sale, technical support, and service of HV drives for customers in all regions around the world.
Our customers are mainly end users such as power plants, heating plants, chemical plants, mines, ironworks, but also OEM manufacturers of ships, oil platforms, pumps, fans, and compressors, and others.
Our mission is to constantly strengthen the position of leader of the market in the field of supply and services of HV drives and ensure the availability of our customers of products and services developed a manufactured by the world's best technologies to our customers.
Join us and become our Field Service Specialist for high voltage motors! Change the world of tomorrow with us!
What will be your main responsibilities?
- You will be responsible for providing technical services on motors and generators worldwide and you will work closely together in a global network of experts and developers.
- You will be responsible for maintaining, troubleshooting, root cause investigation and re-commissioning of failed drive trains in various applications and industries on customer sites worldwide.
- Mobile diagnostics on rotating machines, e.g., vibration and electrical analytics, will be a major part of your responsibility.
- When not deployed on field service, you will process customer requests, provide technical support to customers, and create offers for service trips and machine repairs. You will also support our own local motor and generator repair center.
- After having received basic trainings and on the job coaching, you will gradually take on more responsibility in providing field services for high voltage motors and generators.
- In addition, you will analyze and resolve application-specific problems together with the development departments, checking the interdependencies of drive train components within the respective process.
- The revision of the system documentation as well as the reporting including feedback to the engineering and development department will be part of your work.
- You will also work constructively in the technical and economic optimization of solutions and processes.
You can look forward to:
- Collaboration with the best experts in high voltage motors worldwide
- Truly international atmosphere in our team with traveling and use of English on daily basis
- Huge opportunity to get to know different industries
- Help our customers increase their productivity and innovate their products in the name of Industry 4.0
- The foundation of your success is a high school in mechanical or electrical engineering or a bachelor's or master's degree in the same fields, preferably with a focus on electric motors and drive technology.
- You will be highly preferred if you already have experience in conducting practical repair or assembly works on larger electric rotating machines.
- You have analytical skills to determine the causes of defects.
- Ideally, you already have some experience abroad, preferably through internships.
- If you have initial knowledge of frequency converter technology (medium / low-voltage convetechnanrters), this is an advantage.
- Assertiveness, result orientation and customer orientation, as well as communication skills are what set you apart.
- You are characterized by a very good command of English in spoken and written form, combined with the willingness to travel and work worldwide.
- You have good computer user knowledge and are an experienced MS-Office user.
- You hold a class B driving license.
We also offer:
- 5 weeks of vacation, flexible working hours, home office for work life balance
- An individual budget in cafeteria, which you can turn into a combination of up to 8 days of extra holidays, cafeteria points or pension and / or life insurance
- E-voucher card - you can use for paying in major big stores in CZ
- Possibility to become a Siemens shareholder and get free stocks
- Various discounts and offers
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity.
We are committed to forming a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. This is how we work best. Problem solvers and entrepreneurs are highly welcome.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens and learn more: www.siemens.com
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time