Siemens Industry Software Trainee Program is designed to equip you with knowledge, skills, and practical experiences on project implementation. You will be guided by a mentor and involved in software development to provide professional services to clients. Apart from having the opportunity to contribute to meaningful projects and gain a breadth of experience, you will also stand a chance of being converted to permanent employee after the 6-month program is completed.
• Developing software components based on technical design document that leverage company software.
• Writing and executing unit test plans to test software components.
• Communicating with the team and project managers to provide input in order to keep the project within scope, on time, and to monitor any changes to the detailed design specifications.
• Ensuring excellence and quality of work based on company methodology and standards.How to be qualified?
• Malaysian citizen, open to work or relocate to Penang
• Recent Degree graduate in Software Engineering/Computer Science/Computing/IT or relevant discipline
• Open for final year semester intern (no more class or FYP after internship is completed)
• Demonstrate software development competency in OOP languages such as (but not limited to these):
• Have a basic knowledge on RDBMS on SQL Server
• Demonstrate good analytical skills
• Strong in English verbal/written communication skills
• Good teamwork and collaboration skills
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Sdn. Bhd.
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Full-time