- Define the product strategy and roadmap for our cloud-based tools.
- Clearly communicating to all stakeholders what we are building and why.
- Create product requirement documents.
- Negotiate and influence product trade-offs, taking into account schedule and user experience.
- Collaborate with engineering managers, technical leads, and executives to craft a shared vision of success in the cloud.
- Research and compare team products to other options on the market; be constantly looking for areas of opportunity and improvement.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related technology discipline.
- 2+ years of experience as a Product Manager or Product Owner on a technical product
- 2+ years of experience working in software development and/or SaaS.
- Strong ability to lead through influence, debate, and storytelling.
- Experience working in an Agile team.
- Experience with DevOps tools such as CICD pipelines, Gitlab, and Kubernetes.
- Experience with Cloud Providers such as AWS, Alibaba, and Azure.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Where permitted by applicable law, Siemens may require employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 based on job requirements, and in accordance with an accommodation based on legally protected reasons.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.