Estimator, Building Automation
- Freedom and a healthy work- life balance– Embrace our flexible work environment with flex hours, telecommuting and digital workspaces.
- Solve the worlds most significant problems – Be part of exciting and innovative projects.
- Engaging, challenging, and fast evolving, cutting edge technological environment.
- Opportunities to advance your career and mentorship programs on a local and global scale.
- Competitive total rewards package.
- Profit sharing available.
- Rewarding vacation entitlement with the opportunity to buy and sell your vacation depending on your lifestyle.
- Contribute to our social responsibility initiatives focused on access to education, access to technology and sustaining communities and make a positive impact on the community.
- Participate in our celebrations, social events and offsite business events.
- Opportunities to contribute your innovative ideas and get paid for them!
- Employee perks & discounts
- Provide and prepare sales estimates for Solutions and Service Automation projects.
- Seek appropriate opportunities for Siemens via online tools
- Increase sales and ensure the target profitability
- Keep current on market business and product trends
- Work with operations, service, procurement, finance, legal, admins and other inside/outside resources (sub-contractors, suppliers) as needed to obtain and close estimates
- Prepare or participate to sales activity, forecast and expense reports
- Participate in sales meetings, professional association seminars and workshops
- Prepare electrical scope for estimates and RFQ submission
- Review estimates with operations and sales
- Use of Bluebeam as an estimating tool
- Bachelor’s degree / College diploma in building mechanical engineering or other technical fields related to building Automation.
- Good understanding of technical solutions and communication protocols associated with building control systems
- Knowledge of the construction industry
- Ability to learn technical and financial estimating tools
- Team Worker; Leadership skills
- Strong time management skills and self-motivation
- Computer proficiency with MS Office
- Available to travel on job site if required
- Strong English communication skills, both written and verbal
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Canada Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, Siemens Canada will provide reasonable accommodation for disabilities to support participation of candidates in all aspects of the recruitment process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
By submitting personal information to Siemens Canada Limited or its affiliates, service providers and agents, you consent to our collection, use and disclosure of such information for the purposes described in our Privacy Code available at www.siemens.ca.
Siemens s’engage à créer un environnement diversifié et est fière d’être un employeur souscrivant au principe de l’égalité d’accès à l’emploi. Tous les candidats qualifiés seront pris en considération pour ce poste.
En transmettant des renseignements personnels à Siemens Canada limitée ou à ses sociétés affiliées, à ses fournisseurs de services ou à ses agents, vous nous autorisez à recueillir, à utiliser et à divulguer ces renseignements aux fins prévues dans notre Code de protection de la confidentialité, que vous pouvez consulter au www.siemens.ca.