Yunex Traffic: A Siemens Business who is an innovative partner to agencies in their transformation by combining existing infrastructure with forward-looking technology that meets tomorrow's needs. We at Yunex Traffic help make public agencies more intuitive by providing a path to a digital transportation ecosystem, connected, and integrated and deliver solutions in the areas of Central and Adaptive Control, Advanced Traffic Management System (ATMS), Connected Vehicle solutions (V2I) and Mobility-as-a-Service.
We are hiring a Senior Bid Manager- Remote worker, to articulate Yunex’s outstanding value proposition on ATMS, Central and Adaptive Systems, and Connected Vehicle projects in the United States. This vital role will support and guide our resources to implement business strategy and meet customer happiness and business goals.
Are you ready to lead project teams during the bidding and proposal phase by completing sophisticated projects timely and within budget? This role requires thought leadership in the respective solution space, applying standard methodologies in the Intelligent Transportation System (ITS) industry, leadership and interpersonal skills, and a strong background in customer relationship management and project management. We'd love to have you join our team!
- Work with different departments (Sales, Project Management, R&D, Product Management, Procurement, Legal and Field Operations) to develop and qualify bids and proposals - Present management with recommendations for improving volume, market share, and price
- Review RFP's for feasibility and profitability - understand customer needs and match them with Yunex's value proposition and USPs
- Generate offers, bids, proposals, contracts, and other sales-related documents required by customers for products, solutions, and services
- Professional and eloquent communication with customers, vendors, subcontractors, and engineering consultants
- Lead customer-facing activities (customer interviews, Q/A sessions, project landmark meetings, design approvals, final acceptance procedures) from bid generation to project acceptance and closure
- Responsibility for running scope, cost, schedule, claims, internal staffing, vendors, and contractual deliverables
- Bachelor's degree in Civil, Electrical, or Software Engineering.
- proven experience in the ITS industry working for Engineering consultants
- Overview of traffic signal control systems, sophisticated traffic management, adaptive, transit signal priority, V2I, and Smart Cities solutions
Why you'll love working for Yunex Traffic!
- Global leader in effective mobility software solutions and platforms.
- Competitive compensation.
- Excellent health, vision, and dental plans with many options from which to choose - coverage from day 1
- All employees receive Life Insurance, Short, and Long-Term Disability coverage.
- 401k match dollar for dollar up to 6% of gross salary.
- Education reimbursement programs.
- Extensive product training and professional career development.
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants shall not require employer-sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Where permitted by applicable law, Siemens may require employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 based on job requirements and in accordance with an accommodation based on legally protected reasons.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Yunex LLC
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.