Product Owner - Medical Devices Domain
Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Product Owner at Advanced Therapies to drive continuous development and contribute towards high-quality new generation of hemodynamic & electrophysiological recording systems
Your tasks and responsibilities:
• You take responsibility to be the customer voice for your scrum team (s)
• You take responsibility to ensure that your scrum team (s) work focuses on minimum viable product (MVP) that creates maximum value and is aligned with overall product strategy
• Own creation of user stories along with your scrum team. Own Acceptance Criteria for owned user stories.
• Provide scrum team backlog management, iteration/sprint planning, and elaboration/grooming of the user stories
• Work as part of and with cross-functional scrum teams and various stakeholders, including design/user experience, test engineering, system engineering and user experience
• Prepare Team(s) backlog along with scrum team for Program Increment Planning. Drive ”Definition of Ready” for user stories and features before Program Increment Planning
• Work with Scrum team(s) and System Engineer and product manager to adequately help in feature refinements for purpose of program increment planning and program increment roadmap planning
• Contribute towards slicing of EPIC / Capability into ART Features. Contribute towards EPIC / CAPABILITY getting pulled and sliced down to multiple ART feature, as needed
• Participate in POPM sync meeting. Support product manager towards getting feature finalized according to "Definition Of Done"
• You contribute towards reviewing user needs documentation (SRS), development/preparation of appropriate system functional specification (having Design Inputs) owned by you.
• Participate in Change Control Board (CCB). Supports proper Defect Management for Scrum Team defects
• Ability to work as an individual contributor
Your qualifications and experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Biomedical Engineering and 8-10 years of product development experience in software in a MedTech industry. Number of years of experience can be less if having MBBS background along with product development experience in a MedTech industry.
• You have professional experience in product development of medical systems as Product Owner
• You have gained experience in agile development (e.g. SAFe, SCRUM).
• Potentially you have gained experience as an expert on national / international standards and regulation (EN, IEC, UL, etc.)
• You have gained working experience with Medical Device Regulation (MDR), 21 CFR PART 820 and MDD
• You have in good knowledge and understanding of IEC, EN and ISO standards for medical Devices
• You have a good level understanding of SDLC process and Requirement's engineering
Your attributes and skills:
• Your excellent fluency in English enables you to collaborate with your international colleagues.
• Your strong analytical and results-oriented mindset, as well as your ability to drive reliable decision-making, set you apart from the rest.
• You take on a role as a Lean-Agile leader - knowing about the autonomy of agile teams, you focus more on influence than authority.
• You have outstanding communication, facilitation and coordination skills; working with intercultural and interdisciplinary teams comes easily to you.
• You are highly motivated to drive change that supports ongoing optimization.