Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world's most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Senior Service Engineer, Diagnostics to execute service activities and delivery satisfactory service to our customers.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will execute all service activities assigned to you, which are coordinated via the Customer Care Center (CCC). It will include all service incidents, installation, preventive maintenance, and system modification on demand.
- You are well versed in Atellica Solution products and have the ability to train and guide junior Engineers on complex troubleshooting and root cause analysis.
- You will build and strengthen Service Team competency in technical knowledge of Atellica Solution.
- You will foster development of relationship with customers to excel in Customer satisfaction.
- You will drive continuous improvement initiatives in the process related to field service and products improvement.
- You will perform installations, start-ups, maintenance, repairs, updates of all products within his/her area of expertise and assisting with other products under supervision
- You will communicate and accept all operative advises from the Customer Care Center.
- You will support the Customer Service process and ensure optimal performance in all process activities related to within his/her area of responsibility.
- You will escalate incidents according to the defined parameters and inform Customer Care Center on all escalation issues and report any customer complaints with proper documentation to the Customer Care Center.
- You will ensure the proper use of tool & test equipment and report the usage on any related service report.
- You will comply to national and local regulations and safety standards, as well as technical and operational guidelines from Siemens Healthineers.
- You will maintain highest customer satisfaction, in particular within the framework of Siemens Healthineers, Customer Services.
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/laboratory-diagnostics
Your qualifications and experience:
- Well verse in Atellica Solution product
- Knowledge of Healthcare products will be an added advantage
- Prior experience within medical services, regional languages, communication training
- Possess business and process knowledge
Your attributes and skills:
- You have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills to diagnose/ troubleshoot complex problem
- You possess IT and networking skills
- You have excellent command in English Language for international training & Service Documentation
- You have the ability to troubleshoot, investigate and resolve complex technical problems
- You have the ability to respond to routine enquiries, prioritize service calls and tasks, escalate service calls and provide appropriate response and advice to customers when handling enquiries
- You are highly motivated, positive attitude, enthusiastic and the drive for continuous improvement
- You possess strong interpersonal and communication skills to connect with people from different cultures and levels. Ability to communicate effectively
- You possess capability to manage high stress situations
- You have a can-do attitude
Our global team:
We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success.
Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Pte Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time