Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world's most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Execution Manager, Diagnostics to manage the Customer Service, Diagnostics team to expand competitiveness, ensure the highest customer satisfaction and improve the service field force motivation and engagement.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will assist Service Team in solving complex maintenance and troubleshooting issues on the ground.
- You will maintain highest Customer Satisfaction with focus on VIP Customers and escalations follow up.
- You will improve Service field force competence development, motivation and engagement.
- You will ensure highest Technical, Operational and Financial performance.
- You cooperate with Service Operation to implement and follow-up with the required CS processes.
- You will execute require manpower allocation and management related to I-base development (e.g. Installations) and Maintenance (e.g. Service calls).
- You will ensure technical collaboration and knowledge transfer.
- You will train and guide junior Engineers on complex troubleshooting and root cause analysis.
- You will drive continuous improvement initiatives in the process related to field service and products improvement.
- You will assist to perform installations, start-ups, maintenance, repairs, updates of all products within his/her area of expertise as and when the need arises.
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/laboratory-diagnostics
Your qualifications and experience:
- Knowledge of Healthcare products is an added advantage
- Experience within medical services, regional languages, communication training
- Knowledge of business and processes
Your attributes and skills:
- You possess excellent analytical and problem-solving skills to diagnose/ troubleshoot complex problem
- You possess IT and networking skills
- You have an excellent command in English Language for international training & Service Documentation
- You have the ability to troubleshoot, investigate and resolve complex technical problems
- You have the ability to respond to routine enquiries, prioritize service calls and tasks, escalate service calls, and provide appropriate response and advice to customers when handling enquiries
- You are highly motivated, positive attitude, enthusiastic and the drive for continuous improvement
- You possess strong interpersonal and communication skills to connect with people from different cultures and levels. Ability to communicate effectively
- You possess capability to manage high stress situations
- You have a can-do attitude
Our global team:
We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success.
Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Pte Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time