What part will you play?
- Lead cross-disciplinary and -company teams and working groups and help build a cross-business view, balancing the benefits of individual DI offerings with an overall DI technology partner strategy.
- Use excellent understanding of the global IoT/IT company space to develop cybersecurity solutions at the forefront of new cloud / on-prem/hybrid partnering strategies and help develop a business out of partnerships, from technology partnering to aligning G2M and sales motions across many teams.
- Work closely with business owners / “Single-Threaded-Leaders” to build the offerings.
- Engage in strategic discussions between make and buy: First, help ensure that the right business strategy (key control points) is defined, then develop partnerships for all those capabilities that are non-core for Siemens. In addition, Cloud-related product R&D discussion & Partner investment motions, Go-to-Market motions, and accompanying communication activities will be actively supported.
- Compare and contrast Siemens’ own Cybersecurity solutions with the offerings by other technology and IoT players. In this context, negotiate with potential partners on the scope of Siemens and the partner, terms & conditions, and align with the business owners of the offerings to be developed.
- Ensure that concrete business benefits are realized within the supporting business-building activities.
- A University degree in IT or business management; a combination of both is preferred.
- Long-term experience as a business consultant, strategy expert, and IT and IoT topics – mainly covering the interface between technology and business, preference if specific experience in Cybersecurity; work experience outside Siemens is beneficial.
- Experience in Partnering, with a focus on digital industries, use cases, and technology spaces, and in realizing clear business benefits from organic and partnering activities.
- Close insights into and relationships with key companies in the Cloud and process space, particularly those with cybersecurity strengths.
- A good understanding of Siemens digital products, solutions, and platforms and a sound network within DI and other Siemens businesses and functions.
- Experience in leading others, also in mixed team setups, dealing across geographies and cultures, and communicating on top management level internally and externally.
- 2 to 3 days of mobile working per week as a future global standard
- Attractive remuneration package
- Development opportunities for both personal and professional growth
- 30 leave days and a variety of flexible working models that allow time off for yourself and your family
- Location-dependent childcare services to combine family and career
- Find more benefits here
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time