Then come and join our global team as Manager (f/m/d) Innovation & Strategic Projects CT to define a clear strategy as market and innovation leader in computed tomography and help shape its efficient implementation.
Choose the best place for your work – Within the scope of this position, it is possible, in consultation with your manager, to work mobile (within Germany) up to an average volume of 60% of the respective working hours.
This position can be filled either in full-time or part-time with a minimum of 30h/week.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- In your role you will be working on projects in the field of strategy and innovation for computed tomography. This will include dealing with questions such as:
- What role should computed tomography play in the medicine of the future, and what value can it deliver as a diagnostic method?
- What are the current relevant trends in the clinical environment and how should computed tomography address these? Which fields of innovation can be derived from them and what does the strategy look like?
- How can sufficient freedom to innovate be created in the organization? How can it react flexibly and dynamically to change?
- What are the resources needed to overcome the variety of hurdles from idea to realization of the product?
- You will work closely with external clinical opinion leaders and internal functions to help shape the future of computed tomography and its role in medicine
- You will analyze trends in the clinical environment, customer requirements, markets and competition and use them to derive the strategy for the business field
- This will include staffing innovation fields with suitable promoters and enabling and motivating them
- With great flexibility and creativity, you will shape the future of the business – not just through innovation, but also by improving operating performance in the core business and opening up growth areas in the topics of the future
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at Computed tomography
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have a university degree in a relevant field (e.g. business administration, innovation management, medical technology, medicine or management in the area of medicine)
- You have many years of professional experience in a business administration, technical or clinical environment and can demonstrate successful project outcomes, particularly in change management
- You have experience in structured project management in complex organizations and across functional areas and national borders, as well as experience of moderating and structuring management meetings
- You are very familiar with the medical technology market, how it operates and its business models. You are familiar with concepts such as business value, customer value and clinical value
Your attributes and skills:
- You combine all of this with very good written and spoken English. German language skills would be an advantage
- Your outstanding communication and presentation skills enable you to motivate people involved in projects who may initially be skeptical, as well as people who do not report to you
- Your energy and persistence enable you to achieve success even in the face of initial resistance
- You also have a passion for healthcare and for innovation in healthcare and are eager to help shape the future of the sector with us
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 66,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time