- As Head of SW R&D you set the strategic goals and vision for the R&D organization from Advanta in India. You coach the R&D managers at Advanta to increase skills, personal development, competencies and building up know how in accordance to current and future requirements.
- You manage the alignment between R&D and PLM as well as the collaboration between the locations where the SW is used.
- You are responsible for the planning and steering of SW headcounts and core competences in accordance to developed strategy.
- You ensure high innovation culture by initiating patent workshops, driving product profiles and supporting platform approaches.
- You improve the productivity within the development by driving processes, implementing measures and relevant tools.
- Furthermore, you define the strategy for R&D and overall R&D related processes, coordinate these with related managers in HQ and drive an agile SAFe understanding outside R&D as well as support an agile setup internally in R&D.
- We look forward to meeting you, if you hold a successfully completed master's degree in a technical field of study.
- You have longterm experience in development of Software, ideally with Cloudtechnology or Softwareapplications.
- You have profound experience in the Project Management of mid-sized projects within an agile environment.
- Additionally, you have longterm experience in people management and coaching and as well as intercultural experience with teamwork in cross different countries in a leading position
- You have advanced know how with Agile, SAFe, Scrum, Dev Ops and PLM process
- Knowledges of the eMobility portfolio as well as an understanding of DC chargers for E-Mobility would be an advantage
- As you act in an international environment you bring in fluent English language skills. German is nice to have
- Last but not least, you are result and quality oriented, are customer focused and have communication skills
- 2 to 3 days of mobile working per week as a future global standard
- Attractive remuneration package
- Development opportunities for both personal and professional growth
- 30 leave days and a variety of flexible working models that allow time off for yourself and your family
- Share matching programs to become a shareholder of Siemens AG
- Find more benefits here
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time