Siemens Logistics is a leading provider of innovative products and solutions in airport logistics with baggage and cargo handling. Software solutions and customer services along the complete product life cycle complete the portfolio. Major customers include renowned airports around the globe.
As Project Scheduler, will be responsible to coordinate all internal disciplines to achieve the target, developing and detailing the project schedules, working in consideration of organizational and project scheduling guidelines.
• Communication and coordination with customers, consortium partners, all internal (support) functions (e.g. Engineering, Project Procurement, Claims Management, Supply Chain Management, QM&EHS, etc.), suppliers and subcontractors regarding schedule information including required document submissions, deliveries, installation and schedule changes;
• Creating and publishing high level integrated master schedules;
• Strong organizational and communication skills;
• Develop Comprehensive Project Schedules from Drafts and Inputs @ MS-Project and Primavera P6;
• Gathering project status information, progressing of schedule, critical patch, baseline updates in case of change orders;
• Coordinates and tracks multiple key projects and tasks;
• Maintains a reliable resource loaded schedule;
• Creates tracking reports for various levels of management;
• Plans workload for multiple project management teams and de-conflicts resources;
• Contributes to program improvements;
• Works with project subcontractors and Customer - scheduling level.
Qualifications and training required:
• High school diploma or equivalent required;
• Bachelor’s degree (is a plus);
• Education/Certifications: Certification for MS-office, MS-Project, MS-Visio & Primavera P6 – High/Proven experience on job can substitute certification;
• English – C2 Level as Minimum (is a plus);
• Other Languages such as German, Spanish are added value;
• Two (2) years of experience working as a Project Scheduler for several projects simultaneously;
• Two (2) years of Primavera P6 and MS Project scheduling experience;
• Experience with Primavera integration with BIM model;
• International experience is an added value;
• Availability to Travel 50% (or more) of the time.
• Well-developed own organizational tools;
• Analytical & Smart Think;
• Well-developed interpersonal skills;
• Commercial awareness;
• Communication skills;
• Teamworking & Team Build;
• Efficient and effective in high-stress situations;
• Ability to motivate people and to have people trust;
• Management and leadership;
• Will to make things happen.