Siemens Software, a business unit of the Siemens Digital Industries, is a leading global provider of software solutions to drive the digital transformation of industry, creating new opportunities for manufacturers to realize innovation.
Siemens Digital Industries Software is not a manufacturing company. We are a growing software company - a leading global provider of industrial software, systems and services e.g., Product Lifecycle Management (PLM), management of production processes (MOM), simulation&testing solutions, electric/electronics software as well as low-coding and IoT software solutions and more.
We are looking for a License Compliance Manager Italy. You will identify pursue and convert pirated or otherwise unauthorized software use in Italy with company guidelines, policies and regional laws. Supports the organizational culture, values and reputation of the company with all staff, customers, suppliers, partners and regulatory/official bodies.About the role:
- Utilize defined processes and tools to turn incorrect or unlicensed software users into compliant users
- Ensure that all case data is updated in related systems according to documented processes.
- Initiate outbound calling and letter campaigns to address license violations of SISW products
- Obtains contact information such as name, title, address, email address of the Senior Executives
- Perform due diligence to validate that an NCO is fully qualified, according to the documented process and target identifications leads are correct.
- Define the software product settlement scope and request respective direct or channel partners to create the end user quotation.
- Develops effective relationships with the wider GS&CS team and local management and contributes to global initiatives or execute those originating from agreed council priorities and strategy.
- Achieves “trusted partner” working relationships with the wider GS&CS team and local management and contributes to global initiatives or executes those originating from agreed council priorities and strategy.
- Will receive guidance when required from the Zone LC Director otherwise works under self-management.
Skills and Abilities Required:
- Legal background with strong assertive personality, ideally in Intellectual Property
- Degree or equivalent in Intellectual Property Law or other relevant law background
- Strong and proven track record exhibiting effective negotiation skills
- Clear communicator in Italian & English both written and oral.
- Effective relationship builder at Executive level, both internal and external
Nice to have requirements
- Ability to work with multiple subject matters and systems including but not limited to: Piracy, SalesForce and SAP systems, general computing, customer license agreements, policies, forecasting, direct and indirect order processing, KPI reporting and dashboards.
- A proven License Compliance role or a role related to Intellectual Property Protection are plus
Working Conditions & Benefits:
- Travel not typically exceeding 15%,
- Reasonable keying activity related to piracy systems, communications, plans and policies et al.
- Flexible Smartworking
- Learning opportunities and career growth
- Health Insurance
- Canteen/Ticket restaurant
Work from home/work flexibility
Working at Siemens Software means flexibility. Choosing between working at home and the office at other times is the norm here. We offer great employee benefits and rewards, as you'd expect from a world leader in industrial software.
We believe our employees are our key to success. We prioritize learning and employee development to help our workforce grow and shape the future of their careers. Mentoring, an open internal job market, and continuous employee performance feedback throughout the year contribute to the growth of our employees.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
#LI-GR1 #LI-PLM #LI-Hybrid
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software S.r.l.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time