- Supervision related to the installation of indoor and outdoor Signaling and Telecom equipment.
- Perform some technical modifications inside cabinets according to drawings.
- Clarify technical topics to the installation team.
- Support the T&C team to perform the Testing & Commissioning related to Signaling and telecom.
- Support the keep the schedule updated with all inputs from onsite activities
- Monitoring and controlling all material that has to be installed
- Act as an interface to the customer and internal/external suppliers.
- Analyze disruptions and determine remedial measures with those involved, even if there are conflicting interests.
- Responsible for compliance with HSE regulations on the construction sites.
- You will also support contract and claim management, and monitor the quantity survey activities for the sub-suppliers share of the delivery.
- Bachelors degree in Engineering.
- Min 3 years of related working experience.
- Experience in supporting complex signaling projects in the rail automation industry in an international environment.
- Extensive experience in the simultaneous management and control of several Installers.
- Fluent English spoken and written.
- Committed to working in an environment with conflicting priorities and without permanent supervision.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Egypt LLC
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time