- Learn and become an expert for the Siemens EDIFACT Standard (SES - Siemens internal EDIFACT implementation).
- Become the mediator between our Contract Management and GL systems and the EDI integration service.
- Support in conjunction with the support/systems teams, handle EDI related incidents and service requests.
- Understand the business functionality and data models including system impacts / risks.
- Coordinate, manage and support end-to-end business analysis, support estimations and prioritization of changes, testing, documentation and go-live.
- Work closely together with Analysts of other applications, IT architects, developers, service integrators, and business colleagues.
- Ensure any changes are performed in accordance with our change management procedures and audit standards.
- Integrate new technologies and process improvements to improve efficiency for the team, the customer, end users and business profitability.
- Ensure the interfaces are compliant and secure in accordance with internal and external standards.
- 2+ years of experience in B2B and/or B2G integration.
- Knowledge of an EDI data format (e.g. EDIFACT, PEPPOL, CXML, EANCOM).
- Knowledge of the Siemens EDIFACT Standard (SES) is a plus.
- Experience in Finance Services Business (Leasing, Lending) is a plus.
- An understanding of communication protocols (e.g. OpenFT, SFTP, AS2, HTTPS).
- Customer centric mindset, work self-driven and self-motivated.
- Communication skills with multiple stakeholders with different domain knowledge.
- Team player mindset with end-to-end ownership.
- The ability to work in both agile and waterfall delivery methodologies.
- A result and quality orientation with adherence to timelines and compliance guidelines.
- Business-fluent English language skills (speaking and writing) are necessary.
Organization: Siemens Financial Services
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time