What part will you play?
- You professionally lead the virtual service team for the automotive vertical and ensure a consistent service presence towards the Siemens account management organization and the global focus customers.
- Develop and implement the annual Automotive Verticals Service Strategy.
- Together with the key account management and the regions, you agree on sales targets and drive forward the respective target achievement.
- Handle a global Customer Service community with the vertical representatives in the regions and coordinate regular alignment meetings to ensure close cooperation and reasonable exchange of knowledge.
- Work closely together with the Account Development Team and the Technical Account Development Team of the Automotive Vertical.
- Analyze service requirements and identify business opportunities based on market and technology trends and business planning and controlling the service business in the Automotive Vertical.
- Technical degree and many years of professional experience in the product, solution, or service business and several years of experience in business development and/or sales.
- You are familiar with the production processes of automotive manufacturers & suppliers.
- Experience in handling business development projects and/or strategy projects.
- Empathic and convincing communication and cooperation skills on all levels.
- Proficiency in English and German and intercultural skills for working in a global and multicultural environment round up your profile.
- 2 to 3 days of mobile working per week as a future global standard
- Attractive remuneration package
- Development opportunities for both personal and professional growth
- An environment where everyone can bring their whole self to work and feel a sense of belonging
- Find more benefits here
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time