Siemens IT designs, implements, and operates IT environments for the over 250.000 employees of Siemens AG. The Azure AD team at Siemens is looking for a (Senior) Systems Engineer to support our globally distributed team. We are responsible for managing Identity and Security at Siemens, from on-premises Active Directory to Azure Active Directory and Microsoft 365 in the cloud.
This is your role: Service Manager for Microsoft 365/Azure AD
As Azure AD / Microsoft 365 service manager you are responsible for designing and implementing processes and supporting our operations team in delivering our service offerings around our central Microsoft 365 environment.
Looking for a chance to create a positive impact on our society? Join us!What role will you play?
- Participate in interesting and challenging projects (e.g., implementation of new IT-services which are relevant for Siemens employees and customers around the globe);
- Occasionally support colleagues with troubleshooting of complex Azure AD support cases (act as a 3rd level support);
- Act as a trusted consultant for our internal customers when they have questions or raise new demands regarding Azure AD;
- Collect, evaluate, and manage the demands from our internal customers;
- Design new, and improve existing processes around various Azure AD topics;
- Assist our operational teams in helping deliver a secure service, on-premises as well as in public cloud services;
- Coordinate with our internal and external technical experts to ensure IT-compliance (e.g., Penetration Testing, Export Control or Data privacy).
- Knowledge of the Microsoft 365 platform and its capabilities, especially in the area of Identity and Security;
- General IT-infrastructure knowledge, service architecture and ITIL experience would be preferred;
- Previous experience with ServiceNow would be helpful;
- High affinity for future-oriented IT technologies;
- Basic knowledge of cloud-computing components would be preferred;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English;
- Communication skills in German would be an advantage.
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is crucial to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to develop agile working and innovation.
Organization: Information Technology
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time