- Develop and communicate standards for SaaS development
- Provide technical guidance for the governance and execution of strategic SaaS initiatives as an advocate for customer, business, and technical concerns
- Support cloud-native and cloud-integrated solution and platform architecture
- Provide subject matter expertise on Amazon Web Services (AWS) and other relevant cloud technologies
- 5 or more years of experience in software development
- 3 or more years of experience designing, developing, delivering, and operating cloud-hosted Software as a Service (SaaS) solutions in a production environment
- Experience documenting and verbally communicating software and systems architecture and development practices to technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Familiarity with agile, DevOps, and CI/CD principles as applied to the development and delivery of cloud-hosted SaaS solutions
- 3 or more years of experience building SaaS solutions on Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Experience building and consuming SaaS platforms
- Experience working horizontally across multiple development teams
- Experience working in a globally distributed development organization
- AWS Certified Solution Architect Associate or Solution Architect Professional certification
- Experience integrating SaaS solutions with enterprise business systems and commerce platforms
- Familiarity with the Siemens DISW portfolio and related products domains, such as PLM, CAD, CAM, CAE, IOT, and others
Where permitted by applicable law, Siemens may require employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 based on job requirements, and in accordance with an accommodation based on legally protected reasons.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.