Siemens Government Technologies (SGT) is a dynamic and rapidly growing high-tech organization with access to all Siemens solutions, and we are seeking a self-driven individual to complement our growing team focused on microelectronics and Siemens EDA solutions. Siemens EDA (formerly Mentor Graphics) is a global technology leader in Electronic Design Automation, providing software and hardware design solutions that help engineers around the world create new and innovative products. Each year, our customers use our technologies and tools to push their design and development boundaries to deliver smaller, faster, and more reliable products.
As a Verification Consultant, you will be enabling some of our most important customers to be successful with their ASIC/FPGA designs. This position requires a strong confidence in verifying layout compliance within our Customer’s ASIC products, as well as enabling them to utilize our advanced methodologies around our Calibre tool suite. Your focus will primarily be the domestic aerospace and defense market including DoD, DoE, and US Government organizations.
- BSEE or BSCS, or equivalent; MSEE preferred
- 5+ years of experience in a design engineering role focusing on functional verification
- 5+ years of ASIC/FPGA verification experience using SystemVerilog / UVM
- Must have experience in:
- Developing verification plans
- Designing and implementing SystemVerilog / UVM test benches for constrained-random verification
- Developing functional coverage models
- Writing and debugging directed and random test cases
- Enabling testbenches for hardware acceleration
- Experience with automation/scripting (Perl, sed, awk, tcl/tk, sh)
- C programming desirable. SystemC and C++ used in conjunction with chip design and verification highly desired
- Good communication skills
- RTL design experience and knowledge of standard protocols (such as PCIe) is a plus
- FPGA experience is a plus
- Candidate must be a U.S. citizen and have an active DoD security clearance, but a previous clearance that has expired might be considered
- Deliver consulting services covering a broad range of functional verification and emulation activities
- Responsible for leading and executing consulting programs and working with customers to implement and deploy advanced verification methodologies
- Help customers leverage the full capability of Mentor verification tools and technologies.
- Communicate customer technical requirements to product marketing
- Travel will be involved mainly within the U.S
- Candidate must be a U.S. citizen and have an active DoD security clearance
Organization: Country Functions & Departments
Company: Siemens Government Technologies, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.