About the role
The marketing campaign owner is responsible for all marketing aspects and overall management of their assigned campaign(s). The campaign owner will drive the campaign through its complete lifecycle, covering definition, creation, execution, enablement aspects.
Marketing campaign owners will often work in tandem with industry solution managers
Roles & Responsibilities
- Define industry campaign strategy and build industry operational plan in coordination with industry solution managers.
- Plan the appropriate content development with a balanced set of assets and tactics to feed the buyer’s journey: segmentation, messaging, persona definition, validation of tactics and assets for execution (campaign brief)
Content creation & promotion:
- Project management of all marketing assets/tactics creation. These assets are mostly: webinars, seminars, social media, whitepapers, videos, case studies, technical papers, conference presentations, etc.
- Develop high-impact content focusing on audience-centric messaging, aligned with Siemens Digital Threads, and with multi-channel strategy in mind (web, social, publications, blog, etc)
- Management of industry web pages update, creationand search engine optimization
- Regular update on Highspot and internal promotion of activities
- Global execution coordination together with global marketing stakeholders: delivery of content, follow up of activities
- Maintain regular communication (ideally monthly) with key stakeholders (regional planners, PFD leads) to exchange on content and improve campaign relevance and efficiency.
- Direct support to regions for key events related to the industry
Campaign enablement and results follow-up
- Field marketing enablement (Planners & Executors)
- Run content audits with a results-oriented approach: understand which content works well, refine, update, benchmark wrt other campaigns and competition
Knowledge/skills, education, and experience
- BS or MS level education, preferably in marketing or technology oriented
- +5 years’ experience in high-tech B2B marketing
- Strong project planning & execution skills
- Good writing & storytelling skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (English language) skills; ability to communicate with people at various levels of management and technical backgrounds;
- Able to translate technical information into business values
- A self-starter able to work in a globally distributed organization and across cultures
- Ability to work in an open, collaborative team, with a focus on excellence
- Good knowledge of marketing & office tools
- Social media savvy
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software NV
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time