As a Cyber Security Analyst, you will:
- Be a part of a leading vulnerability intelligence service protecting critical products and infrastructure
- Evaluate disclosed security vulnerabilities affecting third-party components and propose appropriate solutions
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the service
To make a difference, you must have:
- University degree in computer science, cyber security or related fields
- Excellent knowledge of information technologies, operating systems, software development and/or network administration
- Keen eye for detail, combined with great interpersonal skills
- Ability to quickly learn and adapt to a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to deepen your knowledge in various areas of cyber security
- Proficiency in technical written and spoken English
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experience makes us more competitive and better able to respond successfully to society's demands. That's why we value candidates who reflect the diversity we enjoy in our company.
Company: Siemens Holding S.L.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time