We are looking for an IT Service Owner - Global File Services (GFS). The GFS is a group of solutions for network file shares to enable Siemens business with a reliable and secure way to share data. These services are based on standard IT Products to provide data storage used by the end users in a centralized or local storage solution. The Services are offered to countries worldwide and provided by an external provider.
- Functional lead for a service: own the service; face of a service; File Service CEO
- Maximize the value of the product/service and the work of the service team (ROI/NPV).
- Make sure the wider team delivers the desired outcome
- Manage the whole service lifecycle
- Acts as “Product Owner Proxy” if required acc. to SCRUM
- Provide the Product Vision, decide on strategy and product details
- Represent all stakeholders, manage requirements and expectations of all stakeholders incorporating an Entrepreneur mindset
- Owner of the Product Backlog on IT side
- Define scope and roadmap including release planning
- Accept the delivered product increments
- Manage services provided by external or internal providers
- Support the wider Service Architecture and Service Management Teams in customer engagements to ensure relevant services can be delivered
- Ensure operational excellence by balancing customer satisfaction, service availability and employee engagement.
- Focus on delivering ongoing business value to the customers of the service
Required Skills/Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Engineering, Information Technology or related fields
- > 3 years of IT Infrastructure and Cloud market experience
- Microsoft Office 365 knowledge, Azure and AWS Cloud File Services experience
- Working knowledge and experience in IT Portfolio / IT Provider Management
- Knowledge in IT Infrastructure and Applications
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to demonstrate commitment to develop, drive and manage services in a fast paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, having a high English Language Domain/Fluency (Speaking, Reading & Writing), excellent ability to present complex issues to multi-level audiences of Stakeholders
- Experience in leading global virtual teams
- ITIL/ PMP / Agile certifications are a plus
Organization: Information Technology
Company: Siemens Corporation
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.