Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 60,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Sr. SAP EWM Techno-Functional Lead
This is a role well suited to an ambitious
professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Senior SAP EWM Techno-Functional Lead, you will be responsible for:
- Lead overall technical solutions in SHS global SAP EWM landscape that includes working with SHS IT global teams in finding solutions or providing recommendations on SAP eWM technical architecture.
- Design and/or configure solutions in SAP EWM and work with other functional teams/external vendors to ensure components work together to deliver quality, operational solutions that integrate seamlessly into the overall landscape.
- Be able to lead complex business requirement discussions, perform fit gap analysis, and translate business requirements into technical and functional specifications.
- Responsible to drive changes and enhancements through the change management process, including communication with stakeholders, users and developers, performing functional unit tests, coordinating user acceptance testing, cutover tasks and hyper care support.
- As part of end-to-end implementation, you are also responsible for reviewing and providing recommendations on the overall technology solutions, collaborating with business and project members in all the phases (understand the business requirements, perform feasibility analysis, provide effort estimations, create functional specifications and technical specifications, create test acceptance criteria’s, coordinate the implementation with development team, perform testing, training, go-live support, and hyper-care.)
- You will be the key liaison between business and IT service provider and ensure that the project(s) are delivered with quality, on-time, on-budget, and to the business satisfaction.
- You are responsible for SAP interfaces to third party logistics partners and work with SHS IT security teams on compliance related topics.
- You are responsible to design harmonized processes and best practice SAP implementations and key player in Global SHS transition to S/4 HANA.
- You are responsible for driving technological innovations in SHS and perform Proof-of-concepts and presents to SHS IT and Business partners.
This position may suit you best if you are familiar
with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with
- You have the end-to-end knowledge of SAP logistics and integration with 3rd party applications in SCM, and WMS processes, change management process using SAP solution manager.
- You have strong experience with leading workshops, provide trainings and keep the business community up to date with SAP innovation and technology.
- You have the knowledge of business processes within the medical device industry.
- You have high level understanding of ECC applications.
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- You have bachelor’s degree in information systems or equivalent experience required.
- You have minimum of 6 or more years of experience in implementing and supporting medium-to-large-scale SAP logistics systems with functional and technical proficiency in extended warehouse management system.
- You have experience with integration of SAP with 3rd party logistics partners.
- You have experience with SAP integration technology using EDI, IDOC’s, PI, dialog programs, RFC, BAPI, Smart forms, Adobe Forms and/or interfaces.
- You have at least 2 full lifecycle project implementation experience leading or working with extended warehouse management.
- You have strong experience and understanding of the end-to-end SAP logistics processes and interfaces to SAP and Non-SAP applications.
- You have experience and knowledge with S/4 HANA eWM.
- You have strong experience in working in automation software in eWM.
- You have strong analytical, written, verbal, presentation, and communication skills
- You have strong interpersonal skills and able to interact effectively with internal and external stake holders globally.
- You are willing to travel up to 30% domestic and international.
- SAP eWM certification is preferred.
- Ability to work effectively within a team and build strong working relationships with all levels within the organization. Also, must be able to work with external vendors
Siemens Healthineers has recently announced the next steps in our continued commitment to prioritize colleague health, comply with customer/business partner requirements, and help preserve our business continuity. Going forward, please be aware that Siemens Healthineers requires full COVID-19 vaccination for all new hires by their start date.
(Note: Accommodations may be requested for certain medical or religious reasons)
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.