Are you ready to help drive the financial performance of a Sales Region through improving visibility, identifying, and capitalizing on market trends, and continuously improving financial and non-financial processes?
We are looking for a cross-functionally experienced Financial Analyst to join our team and take ownership of their role in our CRM Controlling team.Responsibilities
The successful candidate will display a strong sense of ownership by partnering with sales and quotation colleagues to provide a win/win commercial offering for Siemens Large Drives and our customers:
- Coordinate and drive forecast- and planning processes while evaluating, challenging and ensuring accuracy of selected KPIs, e.g. quotation volume and turnaround time, order intake by regions and markets, hit rate, and price levels
- Be a subject matter expert for all matters and questions around commercial sales topics including terms and conditions, billing milestones, bid calculations, and Limits of Authority processes
- Management and commercial evaluation of customer contracts
- Ensure accuracy of books and record, ensure execution of accurate Bdg / FC / Closing procedures
- Continuous improvement of existing tool and process landscape along with strong sense of ownership to improve financial and non financial results
- BS/BA or similar in business administration or finance
- Demonstrates and applies knowledge in the fields of Sales controlling, Customer Contracts, and sales / quotation environment
- In depth understanding of value flow and P&L / Balance sheet
- Typically 5+ years of successful experience, preferably in project or manufacturing environments
- Experienced in cross-functional collaboration and communication in an international environment
- Advanced degree may be substituted for experience, where applicable
- Experienced in SAP and costing methodologies for quotation tools
- Preferably experience in digitalization and relevant tools, e.g. PowerBI, Tableau, etc.
At Siemens, we are committed to an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company’s success. We utilize lean principles and seek to continually improve our processes and customers’ experience.
Can you see yourself, learning, growing, and succeeding here? If so we'd like to meet you!
We offer flexible vacation time, a matching 401K plan, profit sharing, full health, life, vision and dental benefits.
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.