Become part of our global team.
- You leverage the full potential of digital Business Intelligence in our Motors Finance Community
- You chase to eliminate all unnecessary manual data preparation in our reporting and controlling processes.
- You think processes in a new way and model them considering the best of the digital and the analogue world
- You run existing digital tools and help to develop them further
- You carefully listen to the Motors Finance team when it comes to business requirements and current pain points in data analytics.
- You act as a multiplicator for the potential of process digitalization not only in the global Motors Finance department, but in all Motor factories of Large Drives Applications around the globe
- The basis of your success is a completed university degree in economics, business administration, computer science or comparable studies
- Building on that, you can demonstrate relevant, first practical experience in consulting and/or in project business with a focus on process analysis, optimization or digitalization, preferably within the finance domain
- Equally, you convince with experience in operational finance processes as well as lean and / or Six Sigma education
- Your excellent knowledge in Excel & VBA distinguishes you, just as your good knowledge of Tableau, Power BI and/or Qlik Sense
- You know how to connect SAP and other tools to business intelligence tools
- You have a natural desire for self-learning and development
- Fluency in English completes your profile - with German skills being of further advantage
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time