- With your expertise, you will advise and support our customers in the evaluation, design and implementation of complex or innovative IoT architectures.
- You have the entire OT IT stack in view and develop holistic solution architectures from the field level to the IT or cloud level
- You develop blueprints as the basis for modular and reusable artefacts for more efficient design of customer-specific solutions
- You identify customer, business and user requirements and incorporate them into the further development of our digital solution portfolio.
- You design, implement and lead the digital transformation of our customers
- You are responsible for the evaluation and selection of potential technologies in the implementation of feasibility studies
- You are the contact person for technical issues from requirements management to development and form the interface between specialist areas and the IT departments
- You moderate architecture and solution workshops with our customers
- You have a successfully completed degree in business administration, business informatics, computer science or a comparable qualification
- You have strong architectural experience for comprehensive IoT and digitalisation solutions
- You have a broad technology and software know-how for the development of holistic IoT solutions
- You like to put yourself in the perspective of our customers in order to develop targeted solution architectures for their complex digital challenges
- You have strong experience in agile requirements management and are confident in applying proven agile methods (e.g. Scrum, Kanban etc.)
- You have a quick perception and a strong ownership mentality
- You have the ability to visualise, document and communicate architectures at different levels of abstraction.
- You will work in a company that combines the innovative power of a large corporation with the flexibility of a medium-sized enterprise.
- You will be part of a trusting company culture that promotes tolerant and open cooperation.
- You can bring your private life into perfect harmony with your professional life through trust-based working hours and the use of mobile working.
- You will get a perfect start at evosoft through an organised onboarding process
- You will benefit from a wide range of training opportunities and benefits
Company: evosoft GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time