1. As a Software Product Design Engineer, you will be responsible for defining how the products in the Solid Edge portfolio should work from an end-user point of view.
2. You will use your background in Mechanical Engineering and MCAD to research and define requirements for functional aspects of products in the Solid Edge Portfolio.
3. You will work with existing and prospective customers to understand and address their needs and productivity goals.
4. You will work with product development teams and partners to solve complex technical issues and author specifications that communicate customer requirements and define the specific commands and interactions
required to satisfy them.
Prerequisites and Essential Functions:
Qualified candidates will possess -
1. Degree in mechanical engineering or a degree in engineering technology with equivalent work experience.
2. Work experience of 3 to 6 years.
3. Experience with professional Mechanical Design products such as Solid Edge, NX, SOLIDWORKS, Creo, CATIA, Inventor, etc.…
4. Creative and analytic thinking skills, strong written and verbal communication skills, and customer relation aptitude.
5. Positive and energetic attitude with the ability to simultaneously work on multiple projects and to effectively communicate technical concepts clearly and effectively.
6. Working knowledge of the Windows operating system and Microsoft Office products.
1. Working knowledge of any Finite Element Analysis software.
2. Knowledge of software life cycle methods or experience working on an Agile/Scrum team.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software (India) Private Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time