With regard to the digitalization and flexibilization of production, software plays an increasingly important role and is a central element for the Digital Factory of automotive production and makes a significant contribution to Industry 4.0. Therefore we need smart thinkers who bring skills, creativity, and dedication to the table. People like you! Experienced researchers who boldly broaden horizons, true specialists, and clever minds who like to get to the bottom of things. In short, help us tackle the most exciting challenges and put into practice what really matters. We’ll give you the opportunity to really make a difference. So what are you waiting for? Take your next career step with us.
What part will you play?
- Your task includes the design and development of new software solutions as well as the further development and optimization of existing applications in the area of C# / .NET for the commissioning and diagnosis of vehicle electronics in automotive production.
- You will create software designs and software architectures for new customer requirements.
- Additionally, you will also be involved in the entire software development process - from requirements analysis and technical offer calculation to implementation and technical documentation.
- With customers such as BMW, Daimler, Nissan, Renault and Volkswagen you directly clarify software requirements for the applications.
- You specify the scope of delivery in the requirements specification, form work packages and work your way into existing software components and edit these components.
- To fulfill your tasks, you will use the latest agile SW development tools and methodology and use state-of-the-art technologies.
- You will commission the software at the customer's site in the factories.
- The basis for your success is a degree in computer science and several years of relevant professional experience.
- You have several years of experience in the development of .NET-based applications (front-end and/or back-end development with C#).
- Additionally, you have already gained experience in software development for the automotive industry and ideally already have experience in the usage of databases (ORACLE/MSQL).
- Very good knowledge in C# makes you interesting for us.
- You are characterized by your curiosity for new developments and technologies.
- Personally, you convince with your structured approach, cost consciousness, initiative and independent working style.
- Very good written and spoken German and English skills round off your profile.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Either