Job title: Sr Process Associate – Commercial Business Services ( Controlling Operator)
We provide a variety of competitive, innovative and reliable Record-to-Report services from maintaining financial records to financial closing and reporting.
We process, compile and deliver relevant financial information covering Accounting & Closing, Commercial, Tax and Master Data Services. We deliver maximum value to the business by driving Record-to-Report optimization and digitalization using our entrepreneurial approach. We also support our customers’ current and future business requirements with the help of our high level of process and automation competency.
This is your role. What part will you play?
- You will be responsible to perform Billing, Journal postings, reporting & Controlling activities
- You will coordinate with Front office colleagues /customers and internal teams
- Reconciles transactions by comparing and correcting data
- Drive process improvement that impact the function
· Performing other commercial / Hub related activities
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
- You are a graduate and 2-3 years of experience.
- Very good communication skills
- Strong accounting including knowledge of P/L & B/s
- You are proficient in MS Office (Advanced MS Excel)
- Flexible with shifts and overtime
- Interpersonal skills
- Analytical ability
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens:
This role is based in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time