The Siemens Healthineers Ultrasound factory produces highly configurable ultrasound medical devices for the Healthcare market.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as a System Engineering Manager and take the opportunity to become a part of newly starting project located in Košice.
- As a specialist on manufactured products coordinates and manages technical procedures in production in coordination with production manager.
- Responsible for the technical and functional quality of manufactured products.
- Provides the verification process of manufactured products, manages a team of testers.
- Assesses, verifies, evaluates possible product complaints, cooperates with customers, dealers and service providers, provides them with technical support and advice.
- Assess mechanical issues requiring rework in manufacturing.
- Investigates returned field failures (components) to determine root cause in support of the Reliability Program.
- Identifies the cause of problems with manufactured products, initiates and proposes changes and measures in their production and quality assurance.
- Collaborates with component suppliers and provides them with support in ensuring their quality, initiates changes and measures in the production of components.
- Identifies product quality risks, initiates and ensures preventive measures.
- Drives the development of technical standards and procedures for System Engineering.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a manufacturing environment. Experience in medical device manufacturing a big plus.
- Experience and understanding of the critical success factors in a Manufacturing/Operations environment.
- Good general technical overview, skill, ability to solve things in a team, but also independently.
- Strong process mindset demonstrated in process improvement role.
- Result and solution oriented and strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Being able to communicate at all levels in the organization.
- Good command of the English language
- Ability to prioritize and to work under pressure
- Knowledge of MS Office; SAP is an advantage
- University education (Bachelor's degree)
- University education (Master's degree)
Field of education
- Mechanical / electrotechnical engineering, Industrial engineering
- English - Upper intermediate (B2)
- Work in single shift operation
- Variable and Christmas bonuses
- Additional pension plan Contributions
- Company Smartphone with option for personal use
- MultiSport Card
*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.
Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare s.r.o.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time