The Siemens Healthineers Ultrasound factory produces highly configurable ultrasound medical devices for the Healthcare market.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers and take the opportunity to become a part of newly starting project located in Košice.
In this role, you have the opportunity to make a substantial contribution to the innovation of Siemens Ultrasound products through development, test and evaluation of new products, utilizing the latest technologies and test practices.
- Create, maintain and process manufacturing test procedures, as part of the Device Master Record (DMR).
- Daily feature, workflow and system level test to provide functional and development feedback of product.
- Contribute to feature development through use case identification, requirement analysis, software verification procedure development and execution.
- Create, maintain and process medical domain specific test procedures – Clinical Relevant Simulation Test.
- Test data generation/review/approval, generate defect reports for the team.
- For a New Product Introductions (NPIs), initiate and create sustaining changes and manufacturing test improvements/efficiency changes.
- Collaborate with Product Lifecycle Management (PLM), software and hardware engineering on NPIs, that impact manufacturing test procedure, create manufacturing test updates and related documentation.
- Train and support manufacturing floor personnel on all manufacturing test procedures.
- Responsible for capital test equipment within the factory.
- Collaborate OEM supplier factories on quality and test related topics.
- Maintain global test experts relationships for test methodology alignment.
- Develops and deploys automation test solutions for the factory, suppliers, peer factories, etc.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in engineering field
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience on similar position
- Test development and execution of: Functional, Integration, User Acceptance and/or System Testing.
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft office applications. Experience in Team Foundation Server or other similar product is a plus.
- Experience in requirements management, tools, methodologies, and processes, including use of a variety of accepted methods
- Self-starter and a fast learner who can accept and deal with dynamic program changes
- Good command of the English language
- SAP is an advantage
- University education (Bachelor's degree)
- University education (Master's degree)
Field of education
- Technical, Engineering
- English - Upper intermediate (B2)
- Work in single shift operation
- Variable and Christmas bonuses
- Additional pension plan Contributions
- Company Smartphone with option for personal use
- MultiSport Card
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards : starting from 1450EUR brutto /month + VAR*
*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.
Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare s.r.o.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time