This role is part of global team supporting one of the world’s leading industrial software companies. Opportunity to drive data, systems and analysis involving markets across over 40 countries. Focus for this role includes HR/Compensation system testing and support, market analysis and research, job description documentation and evaluations, and process administration support.
- Conduct job evaluations and assist with job description documentation. Determines job matching in collaboration with Compensation Manager/Director along with HRBP and business management input.
- Performs ad-hoc job evaluation and market research activities.
- Responds to audit requests, both internally and externally, with guidance from Comp Manager and HR Operations lead for audit project (if involved).
- Provides system and process support for global compensation processes such as annual salary, equity and bonus planning. This includes testing, loads and maintenance of planning tools and Workday. Further management of various Siemens equity processes and tools, data management and reporting for DISW.
- Conducts market research and analysis for special projects through vendor resources, internet sources and public document filings. Assists with annual market review of salary movement for multiple countries to update salary structures and provide input for salary planning budget.
- Prepares and proofs various documentation including communications materials and PowerPoint presentations, compensation training materials, and develops forms and templates. Provides related communications support for annual planning processes (salary, equity and bonus) along with bonus plan communication to divisions.
- Maintains electronic compensation files such as market data database, templates and forms, job description database, etc. Develops system requirements and produces compensation related management reports as requested using Workday. Develops and maintains desktop tools such as Word templates, Excel tools and web communications, provides templates that HR Managers can use to communicate locally.
Skills & Abilities Required:
- College degree preferred – HR, finance, economics or management emphasis.
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills required; demonstrated attention to detail.
- Prior analytical support experience desired. Understanding of database principals and ability to develop database tools that are efficiently organized and user friendly.
- Excellent customer service skills and strong work ethic.
- High level of tact and ability to handle sensitive compensation and financial information, strong customer service skills.
- Proficient with desktop software, including Microsoft Word, Power Point, and mostly Excel. Demonstrated knowledge of web-based communications tools and search capabilities. Workday experience a plus.
- Ability to be flexible in a changing environment and interface effectively within and cross-functionally in a team environment.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and work effectively in a matrixed organization. Strong desire and capability to learn new skills.
Although in current times our work is remote and can be quite independent, we plan on this role working out of one of our largest US offices in Wilsonville, OR. Remote work will be common if feasible, but at busy planning times face to face meetings and teamwork within the office will be a must.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Where permitted by applicable law, Siemens may require employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 based on job requirements, and in accordance with an accommodation based on legally protected reasons.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.