We are looking for a new colleague to join our team dedicated to superior drive control from the point of view of both software and system design.
What awaits you and what particular activities will you be involved in?
- design and development of SW for superior control of traction drives for locomotives
- analysis of requirements, design the architecture and define the interface
- design, development, implementation, testing and examination of control SW as well as the actual design of SW tools for testing control SW
- providing support
during vehicle commissioning
What you need to join our team:
- Higher education focused on electric drives or control systems
- Knowledge of programming SW for real-time control and of transferring control data via communication busbars
- Experience with the process of designing, developing, testing and maintaining SW that performs safety-relevant functions (SIL>0)
- English or German for everyday communication
- Czech for daily communication
- Practical experience in the control of
- The possibility to co-design the most up-to-date vehicles for the whole world – our work is not created to be hidden away
- We support education in various areas, for example in the form of our “Rail Academy" or in the framework of our talent or expert programmes
- A joining bonus of CZK 100,000
- Up to 33 days of paid leave
- Organise your working hours to suit you (you should always be at your desk between 10 am and 2 pm)
- The possibility to work from home for a better work-life balance
- A personal annual budget of CZK 24,000 or 48,000 (depending on seniority), which can be used for various leisure activities in our cafeteria
And that's not all. What more can we offer you? Click here: https://www.siemens.cz/mobilityjobs/firemni-benefity
our offices? Close to the Stodůlky metro station in Prague, Anglické nábřeží in
If the topic of sustainable transport and modern transport-related solutions is close to your heart, then you're one of us! 🚆🌏😉
Siemens Mobility has been a leader in sustainable, reliable, and safe transport solutions for more than 160 years. We have a staff of over 700 employees in the Czech Republic. We are also home to the second largest rolling stock development centre globally (over 350 colleagues). We work on projects for the whole world, from defining requirements, to SW/HW and mechanics development, to addressing cross-cutting themes at a vehicle level.
We influence the lives of hundreds of thousands of passengers every day. You can ride our fully automated metro in Vienna, or take a high-speed train direct from London to Amsterdam, for example. You can also often meet Taurus, the world's fastest locomotive, on Czech railway lines.
Our current projects include the construction of a complete rail infrastructure and the delivery of long-distance and high-speed units for Egypt ("Suez on rails"). But we also deal with topics such as battery or hydrogen powertrains, autonomous driving, and related functional safety.
Is your CV not ready or do you need more information? 🙋♀️🙋♂️ Contact me at 📧 email@example.com or here: www.linkedin.com/in/janaholasova, where I share more about current company activities and our projects. I will be happy to add you to my contacts for potential future cooperation! 😉
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time