We make real what matters
• Executing the project within the defined requirements (e.g. cost, time, functionality, customer satisfaction)
• Ensuring business success, satisfaction of the customer and professional stakeholder management.
• Contribute to bid and project calculation for Siemens Process automation solutions
• Bears full responsibility for assigned projects performance: project scope and changes, project risks spot and mitigation, project plan scheduling with WBS, project execution control , time management, project status reporting, project handover after completion;
• Keeps up-to-date his/her technical expertise in DCS, PLC, as well as Project Management best practices to successfully run complex projects;
• Work within the Business Segment Solutions team and acts as a strong contributor
• P&L responsibility in assigned projects: perform or overachieve sales targets in Revenue, GM, Costs
• Consults with customers on technical solutions, together with Sales Manager or Key Account Manager.
• Coordinates overall planning of the project and decides on allocation of resources.
• Monitors milestone and adherence to budgets, and initiates actions to minimize non-conformance cost.
• Maintains constant communication to customers, outside contractors or other stakeholders.
What you need to make real what matters
• Good experience (+6 yrs.) in DCS Project Management projects/turnkey projects. PMP® certification would be added advantage.
• Exposure to industry verticals of Chemicals, Pharmaceuticals, Food & Beverage, Water & Waste water, Glass & Solar preferred.
• Graduate/Post graduate engineers in Instrumentation / Industrial Electronics / Electronics & Telecommunications.
• Strong self-motivated person with natural focus on customer needs without forgoing project KPIs;
• Should be familiar with project management tools and concepts (eg.MS projects, fundamental of critical path, etc.).
• Should have exposure to commercial concepts and played a key role in procurement of project components.
• Willing and able to do travelling (30-40% of your time)
• Creative, Ambitious, Disciplined having Strong Communication, Presentation and Negotiation Skills
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time