Mode of Employment: Limited; 15-20 hours/week
Your extra treasure of experience.
How will we travel, communicate, and use energy in the world of tomorrow? Work on the right answers with us. We are looking for bright minds – thinkers with a passion for practical matters. In short, people who can turn their questions and ours into exciting new discoveries. When you join our team as one of our working students, you will find many opportunities to get involved. Seize the chance to be part of our global network, make key contacts, and get your career as well as your personal life on the best track. Our teams are curious to meet you.
We make real what matters. This is your role.
Our research team with focus on Digital Manufacturing Technologies develops integrated digitalization concepts and drives the digital transformation of companies worldwide - in this framework interdisciplinary collaboration between traditional engineering domains and informatics is the key to shaping the future together successfully.
- Together with our multidisciplinary team of experienced engineers, mathematicians and computer scientists you will work on the development of semantic models enabling digitalisation of production and labor processes
- You will support the implementation of those processes using innovative technologies combining data science with domain know-how
- Thereby you will be able to bring in your expertise and creativity and gather insights into Industry 4.0 projects and the daily work of a research team in a global technology company
- You will join our Munich team and will be integrated right from the start into exciting projects enabling truly human and planet centered product and process design
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
- Currently you are studying with success software engineering, computer science, physics or material science
- You have Competence in information model design, UML and semantic web technologies
- You could gather first experience in building and developing OWL ontologies (e.g. with Protégé)
- Basic knowledge in the field of product development and the use of CAx-Software is a plus
- Previous work experience in working student, internship or industrial placement positions will be considered advantageous
- You are highly motivated and eager to learn and you demonstrate an independent and goal-oriented work style
- Excellent command of written and spoken English is essential for your successful application
This position is also offered as a mandatory internship or Bachelor / Master Thesis. Feel free to apply and contact your recruiter for further information.
Wanted: designers of the future.
if you wish to find out more about Siemens before applying.
Do you have questions about the application? Here you will find answers to frequently asked questions.
If you have more questions please contact: www.siemens.de/fragenzurbewerbung
if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time