Location: Warsaw, Poland
Make things possible.
Siemens Real Estate (SRE) is responsible for the professional management of Siemens’ real estate portfolio worldwide. SRE manages the real estate portfolio, operates the properties, and is responsible for building projects and the purchase and sales of real estate. SRE thus ensures that the use of resources is optimized and sustainable in terms of costs, transparency, and efficiency. This includes the acquisition, setup of new commercial/industrial real-estate, renovations, disposition of locations and servicing customers with a broad set of service offerings.
We are looking for Commercial Property Professional (f/m/d), who will be responsible for financial and commercial aspects of SRE in Poland.
We make real what matters. This is your role.
Planning, forecasting, reporting and analysis
• Conduct planning, forecasting, reporting for local business (e.g. underlying business, special effects, P&L, maintenance); Monthly review of bookings and billing; Regular review of country financials; Support Regional Units Heads identifying opportunities and risks from operational business
Business Administration partner to Regional Units Heads
• Provide expertise/competence to Regional Units Heads in preparing decision making processes; Commercial support for local “day-to-day”-operations; Financial support for negotiation of external renting and internal customer lease contracts; Provide commercial expertise for calculation of customer specific Business Cases; Support Regional Units Heads in all commercial and customer-related questions (local)
Customer Interfaces & Collaboration
• Support all local client/customer related aspects from a financial/commercial perspective (day-to-day)
Business Administration support for Asset Management related topics and programs
• Prepare and provide financial/commercial input for local RE-business topics, e.g. vacancy provisions/impairments, I-applications
• Interface with Global Support Center: invoicing sales and posting of costs; Interface with Global Support Center Function: contracts management (lease in and lease out); Manage contracts for facility services; verification of costs received
Fulfil SIEMENS reporting requirements in the country
• Coordinate accounting, legal, tax and insurance related topics; Ensure accurate and timely financials (clean books and records); Ensure correctness of financial figures in the area of responsibility; Ensure Risk and Internal Controls (RIC) conformity in the area of responsibility; Monitoring of compliance with accounting standards
Use your skills to move the world forward.
- You have an academic degree in Finance, Accounting, or similar
- You bring more than 5 years of professional experience with at least 2 years in relevant functions
- You have professional management skills and experience in corporate finance management (welcome background in Asset & Property Management)
- You have a profound understanding of target setting, and P&L responsibility
- Business steering and a general understanding of real estate Business Administration
- You have experience in digitalization and innovation development
- You have excellent communication skills
- You like collaboration with international teams
- We expect an excellent command of English and Polish
We have quite a lot to offer you:
- Work in an experienced and dynamic team in a company focused on innovative solutions and modern technologies
- Competitive salary depending on the level of competency
- Possibility of remote/hybrid work
- Possibility of continuous development of your skills and professional interests through participation in interesting projects (also international) and training
- Work that requires a creative approach and enables the achievement of ambitious goals
- Attractive benefits package, including: cafeteria system - Multisport card, cinema / theater tickets / concerts, shopping; private medical care, life insurance, additional paid days off, lunch card)
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity Employer
If we all thought the same way, we would never create anything new. We know that by creating a diverse work environment, we have a real impact on the success of our company, so we encourage you to apply for Candidates from different backgrounds (with different experiences and approaches). By creating a friendly and open work environment, we take care to support the culture of diversity at every stage of our activities. All applicants will be assessed in terms of their competences, knowledge and skills.
We are looking forward to meeting you!
Organization: Siemens Real Estate
Company: Siemens Sp. z o.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time