Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world’s most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting? Then come and join our global team as Account Executive, Lab Diagnostics to drive and grow capital equipment and diagnostic reagent business in Chemistry, Immunoassay, Hematology, Hemostasis, Urinalysis, Molecular and Microbiology.
Our global team: We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
Our culture: We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success. Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/en-us/careers.
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As an Account Executive, Lab Diagnostics, you will be responsible for: Managing an identified geographic territory which offers Lab Diagnostic products, services, and solutions to new or existing hospitals, providing overall responsibility within account.
The targeted experience is the hospital lab call point with medical, capital equipment sales background.
- Providing “one face to the customer”, quarterback within account. Single point of contact for all customer needs.
- Assuming product ownership and responsibility of all diagnostic business units with basic understanding of the products and positioning against the competition.
- Maintain and grow capital equipment and diagnostic reagent business in Chemistry, Immunoassay, Hematology, Hemostasis, Urinalysis, Molecular and Microbiology.
- Effective utilization of resources, both internal and external, to maintain and grow relationships to accomplish goals.
- Meet and exceed sales revenue, profit, and/or expense objectives for direct and/or distribution channel.
- Execute upon Sales and Marketing Strategic Imperatives established by Sr. Sales and Marketing leadership.
- Meeting and controlling expenses.
This position may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below and would like to do develop your career with Healthineers. Required skills:
- Proven history of successful sales with 3-5 years of experience in the healthcare industry, ideally lab call point.
- Ability to influence without authority and collaborate across all levels of an organization (internal and external).
- Ability to manage and resolve complex business problems, at times in the absence of existing procedures or practices.
- You have very good presentation skills in the customer environment and you show team orientation, communication skills and customer orientation
- High degree of business acumen to include standard competencies (financial, market positioning, healthcare industry, and customer).
- Demonstrates knowledge of organization's business practices and issues.
- Ability of develop an understanding of product knowledge on all product lines.
- Demonstrated organization skills.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
- Minimum of 3+ years in medical device, capital equipment sales.
- Willing to travel up to 50%.
- Working knowledge of Customer Relationship Management tools, ie. Salesforce.
- Experienced in business use of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Geographically accessibility to territory.
Siemens Healthineers has recently announced the next steps in our continued commitment to prioritize colleague health, comply with customer/business partner requirements, and help preserve our business continuity. Going forward, please be aware that Siemens Healthineers requires full COVID-19 vaccination for all new hires by their start date, except where prohibited by state law. Accommodations may be requested for certain medical or religious reasons. If you choose to submit an accommodation request it should be submitted within 3 business days of receiving a verbal offer. Details on how to submit approval will be provided by your recruiter. An accommodation approval must be confirmed prior to your start date. A start date cannot be confirmed until the accommodation has been reviewed. An accommodation is based on your role. If you are a currently a Siemens Healthineers employee with an existing approved accommodation, it will need to be re-evaluated prior to starting a new role.
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.