- Understanding how the product interacts within the application field to be able to communicate customer requirements to R&D.
- Demonstrate product features to customers and collect feedback about product applicability and requirements.
- Contributing to application development and functional validation of software solutions developed by the engineering team.
- Developing test cases for the quality assurance group in their testing of user scenarios. Filing enhancement and defect reports to address product gaps and defects; work with R&D to communicate requirements and test prospective solutions.
- Providing applications engineer training and support for product deployment.
- Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Chemistry, Material Science or Physics.
- Minimum of 1+ years prior experience in EDA industry or a semiconductor fab environment working as process, integration or yield engineer.
- Python programming languages.
- UNIX/Linux operating systems is required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated and results-oriented and strong problem-solving skills.
- Some international travel is required
- Engineer with background and recent experience in yield management, technology integration, defect management, or failure diagnosis/failure analysis in semiconductor manufacturing including advanced nodes.
- Understanding of the interaction of the IC design flow and the wafer manufacturing flow.
- Interest in software application development and machine learning methodologies to discern root causes of process observations and their connectedness to layout content.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Where permitted by applicable law, Siemens may require employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 based on job requirements, and in accordance with an accommodation based on legally protected reasons.
#LI - FS1
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.