Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world’s most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting? Then come and join our global team!
Our global team: We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
Our culture: We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success. Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/en-us/careers.This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career.
The Account Executive is a field-based position focused on selling Diagnostic Imaging products into hospitals, imaging centers, radiation oncology, etc. This role serves as the primary contact for our customers as they investigate the acquisition of Siemens Medical Solutions products and services. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual that is highly competitive, desires top income, works well in a team-selling environment and strives to win and be successful. Our products are industry and clinically recognized as being the best for both patient care and providers. We are searching for top sales professionals looking to build their own franchise and realize virtually uncapped earnings potential.
This position would support the Minneapolis, MN area.
This role reports to the Regional VP Sales – Northern Lakes for Siemens Medical Solutions.
- Cultivating relationships with key clinical thought leaders and administrative C level officers.
- Generating proposals, preparing sales quotations, planning customer meetings and demonstrating equipment capabilities.
- Achieving business objectives for assigned territory.
- Guiding the development and execution of strategic account plans to ensure achievement of assigned business goals and budgets.
- Developing, building and cultivating long-term relationships with key management within the customer organization
- Communicating current market intelligence to various decision makers within each account.
- Assisting management in devising sales plans and strategies, develop forecasts, budgets and operating plans for product sales channels.
- Leading territory team reviews and updates of account plan based on changing market, customer conditions, and competitive activity.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- BS/BA in related discipline, or advanced degree, where required, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 5+ years of experience selling imaging capital equipment into hospitals.
- Consultative approach to customer with experience developing and closing large contracts.
- Experience carrying large quotas and working with long sales cycles as well as demonstrated success at meeting and exceeding those quotas.
- Must have experience working with sales quotas, forecasting.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Knowledge of diagnostic imaging products and associated IT systems
- Hospital consultative services experience strong preference
- An extensive knowledge of the assigned geographic territory
- Budget processes as they apply to customer buying decisions
Siemens Healthineers has recently announced the next steps in our continued commitment to prioritize colleague health, comply with customer/business partner requirements, and help preserve our business continuity. Going forward, please be aware that Siemens Healthineers requires full COVID-19 vaccination for all new hires by their start date, except where prohibited by state law. Accommodations may be requested for certain medical or religious reasons. If you choose to submit an accommodation request it should be submitted within 3 business days of receiving a verbal offer. Details on how to submit approval will be provided by your recruiter. An accommodation approval must be confirmed prior to your start date. A start date cannot be confirmed until the accommodation has been reviewed. An accommodation is based on your role. If you are a currently a Siemens Healthineers employee with an existing approved accommodation, it will need to be re-evaluated prior to starting a new role.
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.