Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Siemens Healthineers is a place for people who dedicate their energy and passion to this greater cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment where you have the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come in and join our team as Polarion Solution Architect / SME for ALM Applications
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Then come and join our global team as Polarion Solution Architect / SME for ALM Applications to focus on key future technologies used for development of Siemens Healthineers products and to support the Siemens Healthineers R&D organizations with tools and product related Infrastructure and Application consulting. As Polarion SME, you will support, configure, and maintain Polarion (front and back end) as the central ALM platform utilized within the SHS R&D organizations.
- Provide technical and process expertise and consultancy throughout the project lifecycle (including design, implementation, troubleshooting, configuration, enhancements, integration, testing, deployment, and basic project management support)
- Contribute to the definition of technical, industry and process best practices and leverage, together with personal experience, to help improve productivity and efficiency, leveraging on Polarion capabilities.
- Provisioning of 2nd Level support for ALM RE applications like Polarion and Caliber as well as for interfaces to other Enterprise Applications like Azure DevOps, TeamCenter, Quality Center, MagicDraw, etc.
- Conduct complex technical evaluation and suggest proposed physical architectures along with detailed design.
- Driving technical issues to resolution: from qualifying the issue, to reproducing it and conducting an in-depth technical investigation along with vendor for Level 3 support, as applicable (being in touch with the customer and managing their expectations all along the way).
- Ensures compliance to Quality, Information Security and Data Privacy regulations
Your qualifications and desirable experience:
• BS/MS in Information Technology, Business Informatics, Computer Science or related fields
• Experience with Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) processes (Requirement Management, Test Management, DevOps, etc) and tools.
• Excellent Knowledge of Polarion architecture and its components (Subversion / Apache / PostgreSQL / JRE, etc), including the enterprise setup in a clustered High available, multi-instance environment.
• Polarion ALM subject matter expert should be able to design, build, and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements
• Polarion tool integration with other peripheral tools like Azure DevOps, TeamCenter, Quality Center, MBSE etc.
• Experience in regulated Healthcare environment - Good knowledge of Quality, IT security and ITIL requirements
• Experience with Polarion ALM application Implementation, consulting and support.
• Experience with Polarion in the following areas: Work item data model, work item and document workflows, documents & pages, plans & testing, queries, reports, projects, resource traceability, permissions, connectors to external systems/tools, subversion repository management.
• Intercultural Experience, Customer Orientation, and willingness to travel to customers at Siemens Healthineers sites
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Curious about our culture?
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas and celebrate success.
Check our Career Site at www.healthcare.siemens.de/careers .
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnósticos Ltda.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time