- Manage Product Lifecycle of automation products for the Process Industry – Distributed Control Systems (DCS), controllers, network components, remote I/Os, digitalization and engineering software, considering all necessary aspects for their procurement in the factory to the commercialization in Brazil;
- Manage the product lifecycle, such as products registration and update to ERP, taxes, price lists, transfer price agreements with HQ, S&OP with Logistics dept., products launching, phase-in/phase-out, etc;
- Develop and implements communication and promotion plans, such as catalogs, brochures, magazine advice, external events, fairs;
- Evaluate marketing measures and digital media activities in alignment with the marketing team;
- Keep direct contact with Product Management in HQs, acting as the contact channel between Brazil and HQ for topics under responsibility;
- Assure adequate know-how transfer from HQ to the region, analyzing regional requirements and potential portfolio gaps. Identify the need of new product developments from HQ for topics under responsibility;
- Stimulate and implement initiatives within Digital Industry's responsibilities, motivating the participation of neighboring BU's, create a value proposition of Automation Systems scope for the specific topic through common communications, meetings and events;
- Supports of sales, proposals and engineering departments on strategic and commercial aspects.
- Experience in automation markets, business development, PLM;
- Graduated in Engineering (Electric, Automation, Mechatronics, Electronics);
- Availability to travel (~30% of time);
- English in advanced level.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Infraestrutura e Indústria Ltda.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time