Siemens Smart Infrastructure Grid Software enables grid operators as well as industry and infrastructure companies to accelerate and secure the energy transition in a sustainable and profitable way. We connect the physical and the digital world with an integrated OT and IT landscape along the entire value chain from planning through operations to maintenance – following its design principles of modularity, openness, user-centricity, interoperability and resilience.
The net zero challenge is driving a fundamental change in energy generation and consumption, with a seven-fold increase in DER installations projected by 2030. This groundbreaking transformation of the energy sector, characterized by a bi-directional power flow from intermittent renewable energy resources and new consumption patterns, results in enormous complexity.
Our bigger purpose? We believe that software is the key to turn these challenges into opportunities.Are you passionate about creating new possibilities?
In our newly formed fast-growing business, we are looking for people with the skills and vision to build an energy-efficient and decarbonized future to support a more sustainable environment. Join our team, get inspired, and help us re-imagine the world!It's your role, here's the part you can play:
- Prioritize, research, diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve the customer submitted product issues within the defined SLAs.
- Record and manage incident in accordance with the department standards.
- Coordinate and communicate with different teams and follow standard procedures to escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal departments.
- Act as customer advocate at Siemens and liaise with R&D/Product Management to ensure that customer voice is heard.
- Develop client-facing knowledge base articles for the reoccurring issues.
- Be on-call over the weekends/holidays as per defined rotation.
Be part of our team, here's what's needed:
- • Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent.
• Atleast 2 years of experience in supporting cloud applications, preferably AWS environment
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
• A self-starter with a “can do” attitude.
• Team player working in our global support team.
• Demonstrated ability to effectively diagnose and solve technical customer issues.
Here's what will really set you apart:
- • Knowledge of support processes for DevOps operations
• Knowledge of Grafana and/or Kibana
An opportunity to work with innovative and modern technologies - products and services in the field of electrification, automation, and digitalization. A working atmosphere and culture based on trust, responsibility and respect.
We celebrate the fact that our people are individuals and have different preferences and needs. If we all thought the same, we would never think of anything new! That’s why we recruit extraordinary minds from all walks of life. We are committed to furthering our culture of diversity, equity and inclusion. We encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and are happy to give the opportunity to discuss flexibility and reasonable adjustment requirements. Many of our teams are working effectively in a remote, virtual environment adding to our ability to offer more flexibility on how you handle your time.
Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow!
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.