Siemens founded the new business unit Siemens Advanta (formerly known as Siemens IoT Services) on April 1, 2019 with its headquarter in Munich, Germany. It has been crafted to unlock the digital future of its clients by offering end-to-end support on their outstanding digitalization journey. Siemens Advanta is a strategic advisor and a trusted implementation partner in digital transformation and industrial IoT with a global network of more than 8000 employees in 10 countries and 21 offices. Highly skilled and experienced specialists offer services which range from consulting to craft & prototyping to solution & implementation and operation – everything out of one hand.
Experience Level : 2-5 Years
Key skills & JD pls :
Angular , C# and web developer with 2-5 years of experience.
• An engineering graduate with 2 - 5 years of experience in design and development (explicitly code/test-code development within software project using the relevant programming languages and tools as well as relevant technology)
• Should have at least 3 years of experience in a process-oriented software organization.
• Programming language skills – Expert knowledge in C# .NET development, Angular 7, HTML, CSS, and UI Design, MVC .NET Framework, Web APIs
• Basic experience in Microsoft SQL Server, Basic encryption and Authentication, Software integration, deployment, and configuration (CI & CD).
• Software design and development – Competence in Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD)
• Standard platforms - expertise in software development on and for the Windows platforms.
• Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Debugging skills - ability to find the root cause for defects, fix defects and provide impact on fixes done
• Hands-on experience in development and testing.
• Experienced in Agile\Scrum development process is preferred.
• Self-motivated, quick learner, with good verbal and written communication skills.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality.
Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time