Job Description :
- Develop and execute annual business plan, strategies and sales plan to achieve assigned sales target, including revenues, volume, product mix, price in order to increase the market share in the assigned region.
- May have Account ownership for Strategic Key Account in the assigned region; to ensure order and sales forecast, inventory planning, internal sales competency, project pipeline creation and management and sell through/out are achieve with channel partners (Distributors, Panel Builders, System Integrators, OEMs).
- Build and maintain strong sales and marketing arm within channel partners through proper trainings and coaching, joint visitations, promotional activities, events and exhibitions AND provide leadership and support within the project ecosystem, that comprises of the End-User, Specifier, Contractor and Project Delivery Partner (PDP).
- Have a pro-active pre-sales approach which includes demand generations, projects follow up, project pipeline creation and sustainability in order to build strong business opportunities and demands.
- Have a pro-active post-sales approach through follow up of the deliverability of the on-going projects order & product in order to create additional business opportunities from customers.
- Ensuring that all the processes, such as product launches and marketing-communication plans, customer training and tasks are all properly organized, planned and followed up.
- Develop new sales leads and opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts; soliciting new accounts; building rapport; providing technical information and explanations; preparing quotations in the assigned region.
- Assesses competitors by analyzing and summarizing competitor information and trends; identifying sales opportunities.
- Lead and manage the organization unit in the assigned territory.
- May act as a point of contact to customers in commercial matters and influences collaboration within the organization to secure customer support.
- Job location: Johor Bharu (MY) & Singapore
Qualifications and Skills :
- Degree in Engineering, Marketing, Business Administration or other relevant field.
- Possess 8 to 10 years’ experience in sales & technology field.
- Proven account management and business-to-business(B2B) development track record.
- Excellent influencing and persuasion skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Strong independent worker and customer service oriented, who able to maintain regular contact with sales support teams and management from a distance.
- Knowledge in Low Voltage and Industrial products
is a MUST.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time