Siemens founded the new business unit Siemens Advanta (formerly known as Siemens IoT Services) on April 1, 2019, with its headquarter in Munich, Germany. It has been crafted to unlock the digital future of its clients by offering end-to-end support on their outstanding digitalization journey. Siemens Advanta is a strategic advisor and a trusted implementation partner in digital transformation and industrial IoT with a global network of more than 8000 employees in 10 countries and 21 offices. Highly skilled and experienced specialists offer services that range from consulting to craft & prototyping to solution & implementation and operation – everything out of one hand!
Before our software developers write even a single line of code, they have to understand what drives our customers. What is the environment? What is the user story based on? Implementation means – trying, testing, and improving outcomes until a final solution emerges. Knowledge means exchange – discussions with colleagues from all over the world.
Join our Digitalization Technology and Services (DTS) team based in Gurgaon.
This is your role. What part will you play?
• Should have excellent knowledge of the Scrum framework, with all its artifacts and techniques.
• Is guide and coach to all stakeholders and participants involved within the agile delivery ensuring the scrum ceremonies are executed correctly and that team lives by the values and practices of Scrum and Agile.
• Have good facilitation skills and should have facilitated the Scrum Events (Sprint Planning, Daily Stand Up, Sprint Review/Demo, Retrospective, Product Backlog Refinement).
• Coaches the team members in self-management and cross functionality.
• Helps the scrum team focus on creating high-value increments that meet the Definition of Done.
• Have ability to identify problems, impediments, dependencies, and other team dysfunctions. Should be able to facilitate quick resolution to keep teams highly motivated and productive.
• Guide and Support the scrum team on continuous improvement activities.
• Foster Team collaboration and help in resolving conflict.
• Have good Leadership skills and exhibits leading by example.
• Actively participates in Scrum Master Community of Practices (COP) to share and gain best practices, lessons learned and other know-how.
• Work with Agile transformation Coaches and support the agile transition journey in Siemens.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
• Around 10-14 years of industry experience, with at least four years of experience in the Scrum Master role diligently applying agile/lean principles, practices and techniques to deliver value to the end customers.
• Experience in Project management tools and techniques. (E.g. Excel, JIRA / Jazz, Estimation techniques, RCA tools...)
• Any Agile or Scrum certification like CSM / PSM / SAFe, etc.
• Experience in Scaled Agile framework (SAFe).
• Ability to effectively manage Risks, communications, and stakeholders.
• Strong knowledge of software engineering lifecycle and PLM processes.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Good analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills.
• Should be Enthusiastic, Approachable, self-motivated and result oriented.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is in Gurgaon, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Find out more about Siemens Advanta at: https://www.siemens-advanta.com/careers