Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world's most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Your task and responsibilities:
You will ensure that cross functional teams across Siemens Healthineers Malaysia, apply communications and marketing excellence in writing briefs, managing creative development and harnessing strong insights to create impactful and efficient communications
You will assist in internal communications: employee emails, newsletters, campaigns, townhalls, employee events
You will implement country level digital campaigns and web content (Oracle, Eloqua)
You will develop advertising, print and digital collateral, social media, and email marketing content
Video recording and editing
You will assist in budget management, compilation and cost tracking
Your qualifications and experiences:
- You have a Degree relating to Marketing/ Communication/ Mass Communications/ Information Technology/ Design or relevant degrees
- You are a fresh graduate or have less than 6 months of working experience
- You have good knowledge of using the latest Microsoft Office 365 tools and advanced tools/ platforms (SharePoint/OneDrive/Flow/Power Automate)
- You have good knowledge of using Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator or In Design and Video editing tools
- You have good knowledge of Eloqua, Web-Content Management System and website design
- You have good knowledge of with social media platform management tools for Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.
- You have excellent communication skills in both written and spoken English (Bahasa Malaysia is an added advantage)
- You are dynamic, energetic and engaging personality. Must be humble and willing to learn
- You are able to handle pressure of managing tight deadlines
We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV.
Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here (https://talent.siemens.com/stayconnected) to get started.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Sdn. Bhd.
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Job Type: Full-time