IT Operations Professional (Infrastructure) for UseIT
As part of the User Engagement team, we seek an experienced, dynamic, reliable, self-starter to assist in user engagement activities for Siemens Healthineers employees. This position is an excellent opportunity to experience various aspects of IT Service Management in combination with User Engagement while being part of driving the internal digitalization at Siemens Healthineers. You will have colleagues located in Germany, India, Spain, and the US.
With UseIT, we are establishing one single source of truth and the first point of reference for the end users for all IT related topics regarding the Digital Work Environment. Information and Help for end-users to enable them to solve minor IT issues by themselves is provided.
As IT Operations Professional for UseIT you will be responsible for supporting end users in Yammer, provide self-support, knowledge management, user engagement and community management.
Task and Responsibilities
• Provide 1st and 2nd Level Support for Infrastructure and related applications in Yammer
• Create, update, and maintain Knowledge Base Articles in ServiceNow
• Create, update, and review self-support resources and materials for end-users (User Guides and manuals, tips & tricks, etc.)
• Identify and actively approach improvement opportunities for end-user facing support processes
Required Education, Experience and Knowledge/Skills
• Advanced degree in engineering / computer science or similar
• At least 3 years of IT Service Management / IT Application Management experience in one or more of the following areas: IT Service Desk, IT Onsite Service, IT Tech Bar Services with a functional understanding of the above Services.
• Expertise in Knowledge Management with advanced knowledge of ServiceNow
• Experience in Yammer Community Management is a bonus
• Ability to communicate and work effectively in a multi-cultural environment
• High service orientation and focus on user experience
• Ability to collaborate remotely with the global team
• Self-starter, capable of working with very little supervision, good organizational skills, excellent team player, taking initiative, with a firm understanding of the final goal to be achieved