Do you want to shape and contribute to the future of healthcare? Siemens Healthineers are looking for an experienced Customer Service Engineer to join our Customer Service team in the North Midlands region.
You will install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain a range of medical imaging equipment and address customer support issues. You will be field based role spending most of your time at our customer sites.
- Work in cooperation with the Support Centre to carry out service, maintenance, updates and installation of Siemens Healthineers products within your designated product range and assist under supervision with other products.
- When applicable provide out of hours technical service support and complete individual mandatory weekend working provision.
- Attend product training courses (in the UK and abroad) and work toward completion of Siemens Professional Certificate in order to build competence in providing technical assistance and support to customers.
- Identify any opportunities to improve efficiency and effectiveness of team processes.
- Maintain good communications and team working with all Managers and Colleagues.
- Escalate as appropriate situations where customer satisfaction is compromised or contractual obligations are unlikely to be met.
- Understand and comply with Siemens work instructions, quality policy and codes of conduct policies and regulatory requirements at all times.
- Ensure material parts are processed in accordance with policy.
- Complete personal administration in a timely and accurate manner.
- Maintain all test equipment, tools and company property in good and working order.
Skills & Experience:
- HNC/HND in an Electronics, Engineering and/or Bio-Chemistry disciplines.
- Ideally you will have previous field service experience where you have undertaken fault finding on electronic equipment. You will also be required to have strong IT, Microsoft Office and Networking Infrastructure skills
- Your customer facing skills will be invaluable, as you will be required to interface with customers and staff at all levels within Siemens / Third parties, contractors, sub-contractors and suppliers and must quickly gain the respect of others, both colleagues and customers at all levels.
- You must hold a full UK driving licence.
A flexible approach to travel, providing out of hours technical support and working planned weekend and evening work is required.
Attendance of training courses and technical seminars in the UK and abroad will also be required.
Area covered is largely in North Midlands (Staffordshire/Nottinghamshire) and the surrounding counties. Candidates can expect to spend circa 4 hours travelling each day.
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading medical technology company with a 170-year legacy of first-to-market technologies and product innovations. Passionately driven by empowering healthcare providers to better help their patients, our technologies touch an estimated 5 million patients globally every day. We are committed to helping healthcare providers to succeed and work in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Siemens Healthineers has been Certified™ as a ‘great place to work’. We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers, and ultimately to help everyone live longer and healthier lives. To find out more about our business and recent news, please explore our website.
- A competitive salary
- Generous pension contributions
- 26 days holiday
- Access to our flexible benefits from private medical insurance to dental cover
- Corporate Social Responsibility opportunities including 2 paid volunteering days per year
- Support from our 24/7 employee assistance programme
In addition, we provide a flexible and dynamic environment with the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Limited
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time